Accepting applications for the
2013-2014 School Year throughout the year!
We provide the most affordable third-option accountability to all homeschoolers in SC!
Seeing the need for more affordable accountability for homeschoolers in South Carolina, TSCHAA offers:
-$5 ePlan or $10 Regular Membership per year for legal accountability for your entire family! Our accountability fee and all optional services have always been the most affordable of any Accountability Association in South Carolina!
- One quick form to fill out at the beginning of the school year
- One short form to fill out at the end of the school year
- Membership Card enabling your family to receive homeschool discounts
- Absolutely no intrusion into your homeschool... we will not ask you about what curriculum you use, how many hours a day you homeschool, none of that. All we ask is that you agree to adhere to the SC Law of schooling for 180 days per school year in the subjects of Reading, Writing, Math, Social Studies, and Science (and Literature and Composition in grades 7-12). We don't require excess paperwork. It doesn't get any easier than this!
- We are registered with the South Carolina Department of Education and have completed their Annual Review of Standards every year.
-We offer High School Transcripts, Diplomas, and help with many other aspects of homeschooling. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
- We do not require testing. It is a parent's choice whether or not to get their children tested.