- TSCHAA offers affordable Membership for legal accountability for your entire family. (Applications are accepted year round.)
- Free planning/record keeping sheets, a monthly newsletter, phone/email support, emailed membership card, and an online support group are included in TSCHAA's membership.
-Application and End-of-Year form are available online for fast processing. Each form walks you through the Third Option SC Homeschool Law to make sure you understand what is required of you to legally homeschool.
- High school transcripts, report cards, and diplomas are available for an additional fee. (Forms Page)
- TSCHAA members are eligible for a discounted membership with the South Carolina Home Educators Association (SCHEA).
- TSCHAA completes the SC Department of Education's Annual Review of Standards each year.
"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."
- William Butler Yeats
"Every student can learn. Just not on the same day or in the same way." - George Evans
The South Carolina Homeschool Accountability Association
The South Carolina Homeschool Accountability Association, LLC